From: mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 4:29 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA SOUNDS

how do I get vocialzer on my pc for free where do I go

On 8/29/17, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:
can I get those nvda ad ons the one that you have?
On 8/29/2017 10:03 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I love the ONJ sound apck I have. It just rocks. Ther is another one
on the add ons page, but theeONJ one is not official, I don't think.

Take care
On Aug 28, 2017, at 7:27 PM, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
<ochikodinaka@... <mailto:ochikodinaka@...>> wrote:

ooh! oo! Ooh! doo it! bild soundpackages ask Josfe Leee tell him u
want to binld soundpackages for NVDA email me thw Gist!
ochikodinaka@... <mailto:ochikodinaka@...>! is is my
email address

On 8/28/17, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...
<mailto:knitqueen2007@...>> wrote:
I don't mind the sounds myself. The Max voice in espeak is pretty
easy to
understand for me.