From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 4:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA SOUNDS

I use Quincy, but then I would since I made it in the first place.

On sounds, did I nott see an add on that allowed other sounds on the ad on

site. I believe eventually the idea is to make this type of  option part of

nvda. At the moment its awkward as on a standard install, the update

overwrites th sound files in nvda. but there is noting stopping you form

fiddling with them on the current install. they are in a folder called waves

in the main nvda folder in program fiiles (x86)

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.

Please address personal email to:-