From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 5:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA SOUNDS

Hee you go.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gewosm6sktn6wkk/OBJSounds%20%28KevanGC%20Version%29.nvda-addon?dl=1
On Aug 29, 2017, at 2:29 PM, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo <ochikodinaka@gmail.com> wrote:

how do I get vocialzer on my pc for free where do I go

On 8/29/17, The Wolf <hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:
can I get those nvda ad ons the one that you have?
On 8/29/2017 10:03 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I love the ONJ sound apck I have. It just rocks. Ther is another one
on the add ons page, but theeONJ one is not official, I don't think.

Take care
On Aug 28, 2017, at 7:27 PM, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
<ochikodinaka@gmail.com <mailto:ochikodinaka@gmail.com>> wrote:

ooh! oo! Ooh! doo it! bild soundpackages ask Josfe Leee tell him u
want to binld soundpackages for NVDA email me thw Gist!
ochikodinaka@gmail.com <mailto:ochikodinaka@gmail.com>! is is my
email address

On 8/28/17, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com
<mailto:knitqueen2007@gmail.com>> wrote:
I don't mind the sounds myself. The Max voice in espeak is pretty
easy to
understand for me.