From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 4:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA SOUNDS

I use Quincy, but then I would since I made it in the first place.
On sounds, did I nott see an add on that allowed other sounds on the ad
on

site. I believe eventually the idea is to make this type of option part
of

nvda. At the moment its awkward as on a standard install, the update
overwrites th sound files in nvda. but there is noting stopping you form
fiddling with them on the current install. they are in a folder called
waves

in the main nvda folder in program fiiles (x86)
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-