Why is installing an addon on firefox such a nightmare!

Ali Colak

Or am I doing something wrong.
Hello to all. Last night I tried to reinstall webvisum, as I have
just baught a new computer. When ever I press the install link, the
notifaction to allow firefox to install the addon comes. I've tried
pressing alt+a several times, and I've tried pressing the space bar or
enter when it seems that I'm on the allow button, nothing works.
I don't remember seeing any other complaints about this from anyone,
so is it only me getting something so basic wrong?

Any suggestions?
Ali