Re: how to set edge brouser to google

Scott VanDeWalle

Hi.

I will try to help you.

I don’t know all there is to know so I had to try this one for myself to make sure it worked.

Open Microsoft edge.

From the address bar which you can get to by pressing control d, tab until you here settings and more and press space to enter that option.
Then tab again until you get to another icon called settings and hit spacebar again.

Tab until you hear open Microsoft edge with.

There are three options there, but the one you want is a specific page.

Arrow down until you hear nvda say a specific page then tab and type in the url of the site you want.

Then tab to save.

That should be it.

Let me know how that works and good luck.

Scott

Sent from Mail for Windows 10