From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2016 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Why is installing an addon on firefox such a nightmare!

There is a signed version of Webvisum that will work with the current version of Firefox.  I don't have the address for downloading it but it went through the signing procedure by James Scholes, (spelling) and he is a trusted person.  So the file is safe to use and has not been laced with malware.  You can read about it on the blind bargains site.  And information about the download link and how to install it is given there as well.