From: Kwork
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Where are these files?

Ah, Found them. They're inside the folder called waves, inside the NVDA folder in program files.
For 64 bit operating systems:
C:\Program Files (x86)\NVDA\waves
For 32-bit operating systems:
C:\Program Files\NVDA\waves
There are 8 wav files inside, so nothing is hidden inside of another container.
Travis