Re: Important announcement: NVDA 2017.3 is the last version to support Windows versions prior to 7 and Server 2008 R2 service pack 1

Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...>

yes.
but havent used 7 in a long long time almost 4 years so forgot if it
truly does that.
however it does.
if you type winver in the run dialog and if it says build 6701 or
something it was an 01 build then you have sp1.
if it says 00 in the last 2 digits then no sp1

On 8/31/17, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Arlene,
I believe entering 'winver' in the Run dialog should present the
required information.
Thanks.

On 8/31/17, Arlene <nedster66@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there: How can you find out if you have service pack one in your
windows
7 box? I think I may have it. but would like to know where you would have
it? Thanks and have a good day!