From: Pranav Lal
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 8:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can any one suggest me how to get "DictationBridge.WSRMac?

Hi,

Do you have the add-on installed? Please ensure that you have RC1 installed. If you do, look under the tools menu of NVDA. You will find a menu that allows you to install dictationBridge commands. Invoke the option to install the commands for Microsoft speech-recognition. Follow the prompts and you should be good to go.

Pranav