From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: 31 August 2017 13:15
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to set edge brouser to google

Hi Anthony

Ok, open Edge then press f4 to move to the address bar, type ‘google.com’ and press enter to load the google site page.  Now follow the instructions I gave you up to the point where you select the search engine from the list.  Make a note of which engine in the list is announced as being the default.  It should be google if you followed the instructions correctly.  At this point email me back and let me know how things worked, then we will move on from that point.

If you want to take this off-list , email me back on cjmullins29@...

Cheers

Chris