Re: Why is installing an addon on firefox such a nightmare!

hi.
someone told me that in the address bar type about:config.
in the list, search and find xpinstall.signatures.required press enter
to deactivate it.
i read firefox new versions and release note and this problem happened
in firefox since version 41.
hope that help.
thank for your question and god bless you.

On 4/16/16, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
I am given to believe that this add on is not approved any more, either use

an older version of the Firefox program, or you have to hack about in the
advanced settings to turn off approval certification.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-