Re: Nvda OCR should allow user to add new character

Muklesur Rahman

And in the same time nvda ocr should have option to scan image
directly from a scanner but if this scanning image is unknown to nvda
ocr, it should allow user to recognize it by using unicode character
and then it should convert to ms word automatically or allow user to
select and copy the text to save in a desired file.
Thank you.

On 9/1/17, The Wolf <hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:
what about interacting with the text like you can do with jaws ocr?

like you can left click on a certain part of the ocr imager and have it
activate the control?

thanks

Hank

I'm not quite clear on what you are asking for? The way the OCR works
is that you can scan an image (which has some text somewhere in it)
and the OCR feature will find the text in the image and present it to
you to read. It works in various languages but it does not, of
itself, translate text. You can translate text with several services,
including Google Translate: http://translate.google.com/

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 2:39 AM, Muklesur Rahman <muklesju@gmail.com
<mailto:muklesju@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello community, I am sharing my idea. If it is wrong, let me
correct.
I think, as Nvda has an ocr, it should allow user to add new
character
in the input by scanning an image of the character and add an output
according to the user's desire. I think, if this process is possible
to apply, any one will be able to add any language with ocr.
I don't know, if any ocr software provides this opportunity to it's
user or not. However, if you know, please advice.
Thank you all.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Ph +61 7 3149 3306 <tel:%2B61%207%203149%203306>
Twitter: @NVAccess