Re: Windows live mail question

hello helga how are you?
did you try mozilla thunderbird for emails?
its an open source program from firefox company.
i did not know that windows live mail is not compatible with newer
versions of windows.
i use windows xp and it is installed for me by default.
thanks so much and god bless you too!

On 4/16/16, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
From feedback I have, live mail 16 is needed,this is the one with
ribbonmenus.

Would not know if there are any screens that a portable install will not
access during this on windows 10, but somebody will know. If she has been an

Outlook Express user, she may prefer the version of OE a third party has
built which does not run on windows 10. It needs a small donation to the
authors via paypal, but you get installation on three machines and support
via their web forum.

I do not have the address, but I just searched for Outlook express for
windows 10 and there are seemingly only two options, one is this normal
version and the other is a rewrite look alike that doesnot seem to work with

screenreaders.
couple of words of warning. Whatever you install, if its going to be used
with any access tech, turn off the preview pane when setting up. It can make

nvda do odd things.
Also if you try to install the live mal 14 version it seems to get stuck on

windows 7 and later. It used to work but I think a windows update has messed

it up.
If you use OE even on xp, with nvda, occasionally OE forgets how to display

messages or to be able to write them. an OE restart normally fixes this one.

Certainly works on xp and 7.

Happens if multiple identities are created and the preview pane is on.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-