Re: Important announcement: NVDA 2017.3 is the last version to support Windows versions prior to 7 and Server 2008 R2 service pack 1

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo

how do I no I have service package 1 in my windos7?

On 8/31/17, David Tanner <david.tanner100@gmail.com> wrote:
Most of the ones I have seen I have been home edition.

David Tanner

From my iPhone 7

On Aug 31, 2017, at 2:51 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io

As long as they are not windows 10S machines.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-