Re: problem with latest NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Hi Don,

Do you have a particular website this happens on?  I tried on our User Guide https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/documentation/userGuide.html and our website https://www.nvaccess.org/ and moving to things like nonlinked text and headings (which aren't links) I can press ENTER.  Nothing happens, but as soon as I press another key, everything behaves as it should.

Do you have a log file from when this happened?  See https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/LogFilesAndCrashDumps for how to collect log files.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 8:25 AM, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
Running Win 10 64 bit and NVDA 2017-3.

If I am in a web page using Google Chrome and accidently hit enter on a line of text that is not a link NVDA stops talking and puts my system in a mode where a hard reboot is required.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess