Re: Windows live mail question

Gene

It is being used in later versions of Windows.  If the person wants to use it, it will run.

Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2016 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows live mail question

hello helga how are you?
did you try mozilla thunderbird for emails?
its an open source program from firefox company.
i did not know that windows live mail is not compatible with newer
versions of windows.
i use windows xp and it is installed for me by default.
thanks so much and god bless you too!

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org