Re: lag when writing messages in thunderbird

Jeffrey Shockley

Hello,
I have noticed this as well. Any solution to this problem would be greatly appreciated. I don't know what is causing it. I'm using the latest NVDA, Thunderbird, and windows 8.1 if that helps. I am glad it's not just me noticing this. I thought my computer was going crazy or something.  LOL
Thanks,
Jeffrey

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 31, 2017, at 11:49 PM, Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:

Josh I;ve noticed this also.

On 8/31/2017 8:39 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

When composing new emails and writing messages in mozilla thunderbird I get significant lag when trying to edit and write messages. Is there a way to change the cursor in thunderbird to a more responsive one?

Josh

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird