Re: Browse Mode vs Focus Mode Sound

Mallard

I've updated to 5.1.2, but haven't opened it yet.

I'll check it out, but I'm afraid that function (navigation within documents) is only woking in Ms Word.

Il 16/04/2016 17:10, Brian Vogel ha scritto:

I can't get NVDA 2016.1 to respond to NVDA+Space to change modes in Libre Office Writer in Libre Office 5.1. I did get the "there's an update available" notification when I started Libre this morning but it's for a minor dot update, not major version update. I'll see if that changes anything once installed, but I doubt it.

With Office 2010 what's interesting is that if I hit NVDA+F7 to bring up the Elements List in Excel it works just fine. The Elements dialog immediately pops up (and, helpful for me, is fully visible). In Word 2010, all I get is the announcement, "Elements List Dialog, Tree View," with no dialog ever appearing. Using the left or right arrow buttons to go through the element radio button choice does nothing and you get nothing announced, and the first hit of TAB gets, "Filter by, ALT+F." This is in a document that is laden with hyperlinks and, if memory serves, that should be the element shown by default when the Elements List is invoked. I'm doubly stuck because I don't have the visual element to be able to see what NVDA seems to be doing, it just doesn't ever show up on the screen and I know darned well that I have plenty of links in this document.