From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2017 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] ocr

hi.
i am not familiar with ocr, but i think that it scans just images and
inaccessible programs, not entire screen!

On 9/1/17, Mahmood HoZhabri <mahmood.hojabri@...> wrote:
Hi. press enter on jpg file to open, and full screen it with alt + enter
and press insert + r

OK let me expand on my issue.
I have a jpg file listed under file explorer. I arrow down until it is
highlighted and hit NVDA key R. The results of the ocr is not that of
the
jpg but the entire file explorer screen. So maybe my question should be
how to get focus for the OCR to be the jpg file and not the whole screen.
Thanks

--
با سپاس, محمود هژبری

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.