From: "Chris Wright via Groups.Io" <blindgamer87=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2017 8:53 PM
Subject: [nvda] A Question about NVDA Automatic Updates

Hi all,

Out of curiosity, how do the automatic NVDA updates work? I assume it checks the update server and then downloads the new installer and automatically runs it to update NVDA files. Is the installer saved somewhere like the temp folder? Is it deleted automatically once the update is complete? If this is all correct, great! If not, please correct me.

Thanks,

Chris