From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2017 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Windows older versions

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 10:59 pm, zahra wrote:

i realy cant and dont want to use any version than xp forever!
Then you must understand that choices have consequences. Your choice has consequences. You bear responsibility for that choice.

Please stop demanding that software companies continue to support an operating system that its own maker has not supported for 8 plus years now. This is what is known as a completely unreasonable demand and expectation. It is not ever going to be met, nor should it be.

--
Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063 (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

* * *The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement.* * But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another* * profound truth.*

* ~ * *Niels Bohr*