From: "Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io" <the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2017 11:04 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] lag when writing messages in thunderbird

Hi, I don't know if this will fix it or not, but I remember Jamey posted something because tb was crashing but this was some years ago this is his work and not mine. text below.

General sluggishness with Thunderbird. I have a feeling, though,
that this is a Thunderbird issue and nothing to do with NVDA.
Try disabling Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Enable Global Search and
Indexer. Note that this isn't accessibility or screen reader specific,
but I personally found that global search didn't help me and was a
performance killer.

On 01/09/2017 14:41, Jeffrey Shockley wrote:
Hello,
I have noticed this as well. Any solution to this problem would be greatly appreciated. I don't know what is causing it. I'm using the latest NVDA, Thunderbird, and windows 8.1 if that helps. I am glad it's not just me noticing this. I thought my computer was going crazy or something. LOL
Thanks,
Jeffrey

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 31, 2017, at 11:49 PM, Lino Morales <linomorales001@gmail.com <mailto:linomorales001@gmail.com>> wrote:

Josh I;ve noticed this also.

On 8/31/2017 8:39 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

When composing new emails and writing messages in mozilla thunderbird I get significant lag when trying to edit and write messages. Is there a way to change the cursor in thunderbird to a more responsive one?

Josh

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird