From: "Antony Stone" <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2017 2:34 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Important announcement: NVDA 2017.3 is the last version to support Windows versions prior to 7 and Server 2008 R2 service pack 1

Please explain "You can get Windows 10 for free since you're a NVDA user".

How? Where?

Regards,

Antony.

On Saturday 02 September 2017 at 02:47:48, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:

I agree with everyone here. Windows XP is dead since 2014; Freedom
Scientific (now part of VFO) stopped supporting XP since Jaws 16.
Microsoft Office dropped Windows XP support since Office 2013, which is
released more than a full year before end of life for Windows XP. You can
get Windows 10 for free since you're a NVDA user, and if you need a new
computer, there's second-hand computers that comes with Windows 7 (more
recent ones should have SP1 installed) cheaply.
--
BASIC is to computer languages what Roman numerals are to arithmetic.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.