From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2017 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question From A Newbie?

Hi Donald,

Looks like everyone else has got you sorted with the help documentation,
and do feel free to post any more questions you come up with!

I mostly thought I'd chime in with a quick "ad" for the official "Basic
Training for NVDA" which is a book (available in electronic text, audio or
Braille) designed to walk you through the features of NVDA with extra
explanation as well as activities each step of the way.

It's available from: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 10:21 PM, Donald Moore via Groups.Io <
don.moore48=reagan.com@groups.io> wrote:

Could one of you good folks explain how to get to the NVDA documentation?

Thanks in advance!

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager