Re: Making Partition Using NVDA

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

Unless you have a program that can resize partitions, you're not going to be able to change your partitions without loosing everything.Paragon has a couple programs that can do this, check out http://paragon-software.com and take a look at their partition manager or their hard disk manager depending on how much you want to do.  Both programs aren't 100 percent accessible, but they're close enough to get the job done.  If you're willing to help out, let me know, and  can give you my affiliate links, but if you just want to purchase the programs, that's ok too.

On 9/2/2017 12:07 PM, Raghavendra Janivarada wrote:

Hi List,

Kindly someone guide me to make partition on C drive using NVDA.

I am using Del laptop with Win10 64 Bits. In this laptop all the space is reserved for C drive. I want to make two partitions to allocate my data.

Thanks In Advance

Raghu

Sent from Mail for Windows 10