Re: Why is installing an addon on firefox such a nightmare!

Ali Colak

Thanks to all who've replied. I originally downloaded a portable
coppy of Mozilla on to a thumb drive, than added web visum to that
and it worked. Then I saw the e-mails about the signed version of web
visum onto my actually computer, and that's what I'll be using from
now on.

Thanks again

On 4/16/16, Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@gmail.com> wrote:
Webvisum CAPTCHA Solver returns to Firefox
<http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=15142>

On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 11:19 AM Gene <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:

Almost every time I see a statement on technology lists I follow
preceedded with the words I heard or something similar, the statement is
either wrong or very misleading. I quoted and linked to the source I got
the information from, a Firefox document that is part of a Wiki by
Mozilla. I see no reason to question its accuracy. It appears to come
from the developers.