Re: Help With Eloquence

Don H

On 9/3/2017 9:39 AM, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo wrote:
if I want it both for free where do I go &if I need to pay how much
are there both caust

On 9/3/17, mk360 <mk.seventhson@...> wrote:
How you can understand clearly what he is saying? It's not entirely
clear to me so far... ;)
I'm sorry, but I had to say it.

El 03/09/2017 a las 10:57, Gene escribió:
you have repeatedly said that the trial has run out and that you want
the voices forever. Whether you realize it or not, you are asking to
get the ssoftware illegally. If the owners of the software wanted you
to have it for free, they wouldn't charge anything and the software
wouldn't time out. Now that I have explained this, I will hold you
strictly responsible for not requesting illegal software.
*From:* mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
<mailto:ochikodinaka@...>
*Sent:* Sunday, September 03, 2017 8:51 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence

I am not trying2brake the law. that's is y I need the email address to
the lady hoos needs the help with voices

On 9/3/17, Gene <gsasner@... <mailto:gsasner@...>> wrote:
Well you can't get them for free legally and if you keep up this
nonsense,
requesting free illegal software on list, I will put you on moderated
status. You have been told specifically by me, a list moderator, and
perhaps by other members in other messages that it is not allowed to
discuss
illegal software on list. If you don't follow this rule, you will be
moderated for at least one week, probably two or three. You have been
clearly told not to discuss illegal software on list and you blatantly
ignore that request.

Gene, Moderator
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
[mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf
Of
Sent: August 28, 2017 2:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>

is there a free tom or somethah for nvda not payed

On 8/28/17, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...
<mailto:marrie12@...>> wrote:
Which one is the $59 one that donates a part of the cost to
nvda?
I think I got the price wrong but this company donates a
part of
the cost of eloquence to the nvda company. I should add I did
google for it but by now lost the link in my over 200 thousand
history items I've
kept for about 7 years.

Take care all.

On Aug 27, 2017, at 5:23 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria
<knitqueen2007@... <mailto:knitqueen2007@...>>
wrote:

You have to pay for that one. You can't get it illegally.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 5:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>

I need the link 2the jaws add on for NVDA hq please or large
voices/addpns for nvda NVDA is my favorit favorit
creenreader
in
the
world

On 8/27/17, mattias <mjonsson1986@...
<mailto:mjonsson1986@...>> wrote:
Open nvda menu insert+n
2 times down Arrow
There is a submenu called codefactory There should it be

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10