Re: Help With Eloquence

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

Why do you need to pay? Does food cost? Does it cost for things like electricity and bills? Hmmm the devs need to make a living? Still need more reasons why you need to pay?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 12:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence

hello I tryd to downlode I cant get it it my systtum is saying not found. is there another free bee I am broke no money to pay for a voice for NVDA y do u need to pay

You have asked about free voices repeatedly over the last week or two.
Please read messages carefully. People have given you this link repeatedly.

https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/ExtraVoices

That is the page where a lot of information is available for voices
that you can get free and for voices you need to pay for.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
[mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf
Of
Sent: August 28, 2017 2:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>

is there a free tom or somethah for nvda not payed

On 8/28/17, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com
<mailto:marrie12@gmail.com>> wrote:
Which one is the $59 one that donates a part of the cost
to nvda?
I think I got the price wrong but this company donates a
part of
the cost of eloquence to the nvda company. I should add I
did google for it but by now lost the link in my over 200
thousand history items I've kept for about 7 years.

Take care all.

On Aug 27, 2017, at 5:23 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria
<knitqueen2007@gmail.com
<mailto:knitqueen2007@gmail.com>>
wrote:

You have to pay for that one. You can't get it illegally.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 5:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>

I need the link 2the jaws add on for NVDA hq please or
large voices/addpns for nvda NVDA is my favorit favorit
creenreader in the world

On 8/27/17, mattias <mjonsson1986@gmail.com
<mailto:mjonsson1986@gmail.com>> wrote:
Open nvda menu insert+n
2 times down Arrow
There is a submenu called codefactory There should it
be

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10