Re: Help With Eloquence

Free voices.

Well you are restricted to the following.

1.  the nvda extra voices page has festival, and pico and a few other things.

2.  the speachhub project I think its speachhup.org but I forget thats got a few.

Thirdly the ms voices, sapi4 are free they are round ms site.

4.  While not exactly free if  you email enablerehab@gmail.com and get the dectalk sapi voices and just pay a couple bucks or whatever you can spare you will get some voices the volumes are not that great but well.

Ofcause the other way I'd go is if you can get some cash, watch out for voice pack sales, I got the inoetics voices for a sale early on.

The voices at atguys.com are in packs to.

There is flite if you can find it, its worse than espeak but its about.

On 4/09/2017 3:44 a.m., mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo wrote:
any free sites for voices? I don't have any money

On 9/3/17, Antony Stone <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it> wrote:
Have you looked at any of the following sites?

https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/ExtraVoices

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/high-quality-voices-available-for-nvda/

http://www.acapela-nvda.com/

I found them all using a Google search for "NVDA voices".

Antony.

On Sunday 03 September 2017 at 16:55:46, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum
Oguledo
wrote:

any voices for free I am now using espeak bilt by NVDA y e speak np
nop no ivonna or hi tech voices. I will not say there name. I will not
brack the code. but I hat ihate I hate e speak

On 9/3/17, Don H <lmddh50@adams.net> wrote:
go here to get the voices for NVDA.

http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=20&zenid=85ea
007d48eb24d89f88d60f78838cbd

On 9/3/2017 9:39 AM, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo wrote:
if I want it both for free where do I go &if I need to pay how much
are there both caust

On 9/3/17, mk360 <mk.seventhson@gmail.com> wrote:
How you can understand clearly what he is saying? It's not entirely
clear to me so far... ;)
I'm sorry, but I had to say it.

El 03/09/2017 a las 10:57, Gene escribió:
you have repeatedly said that the trial has run out and that you
want
the voices forever. Whether you realize it or not, you are asking
get the ssoftware illegally. If the owners of the software wanted
you
to have it for free, they wouldn't charge anything and the software
wouldn't time out. Now that I have explained this, I will hold you
strictly responsible for not requesting illegal software.
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
[mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf

Of
Sent: August 28, 2017 2:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>

is there a free tom or somethah for nvda not payed

On 8/28/17, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com
<mailto:marrie12@gmail.com>> wrote:
Which one is the $59 one that donates a part of the cost
nvda?
I think I got the price wrong but this company donates a
part of

the cost of eloquence to the nvda company. I should add I
did
google for it but by now lost the link in my over 200
thousand
history items I've
kept for about 7 years.

Take care all.

On Aug 27, 2017, at 5:23 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria
<knitqueen2007@gmail.com <mailto:knitqueen2007@gmail.com>>
wrote:

You have to pay for that one. You can't get it illegally.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>

Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 5:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>

I need the link 2the jaws add on for NVDA hq please or
large
voices/addpns for nvda NVDA is my favorit favorit
creenreader
in
the
world

On 8/27/17, mattias <mjonsson1986@gmail.com
<mailto:mjonsson1986@gmail.com>> wrote:
Open nvda menu insert+n
2 times down Arrow
There is a submenu called codefactory There should it be

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10