Re: Question Regarding how my name is shown here

Marshall handheld Flax

I believe you can't, and that's probably a good thing.  This way recipients can tell the difference between emails sent directly by you and emails resent by groups.io.  In the latter case, the recipients must trust that groups.io is faithfully relaying your emails.  In this case, we probably trust groups.io, but you might not trust other relayers, so it's good to know who is doing the relaying.

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 5:49 PM, Noah Carver via Groups.Io <carvernoah309@...> wrote:
Hi,

I write my messages to the group using thunderbird. I noticed that when I write a message, it Comes up as "Noah carver via groups.io". How do I get it to just display my name?

Thanks,

Noah