Re: Update Problem

Andrea Sherry

Do you mean pressing that check for updates button. Well yes I have done that.

Thanks heaps for all the replies. I'm sure that between us we'll get to the bottom of this.

Andrea

On 4/09/2017 9:40 AM, Don H wrote:
Have you checked for updates manually?

On 9/3/2017 5:37 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
Not getting any updates to my windows system through including Defender definition updates

Andrea

On 4/09/2017 8:21 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
What seems to be the issue?
Can you please provide more information?
When did the issue start?
What does it involve?

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 3, 2017, at 6:16 PM, Andrea Sherry <sherryan@wideband.net.au> wrote:

I have an update problem with Windows 10 pro 64 bit and would like suggestions for a list I could consult please.

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad