Re: lag when writing messages in thunderbird

Sally Kiebdaj

I have also had big lags only in TB composition but with both NVDA and Window-Eyes.

I am running Windows 7 pro on an i7 2.7GHrz processor with 16 GB of RAM. I don't think the lag should be from a slow machine especially since it doesn't impact programs like word or excel which can lag with lack of processing power.

I have the service pack 1 for win 7 and haven't looked into other service packs. Might that help?

Thoughts?
Sally

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io <the.big.white.shepherd@...> wrote:
tbird.

On 02/09/2017 10:26, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Is this the search in Windows or Tbird?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.