Re: email and nvda

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

thunderbird works a treat.  It's a bit slow at times (especially if you have thousands and thousands of messages), but otherwise, it works just fine with NVDA, and I've been using it for just about a year now without any major problems.

On 9/3/2017 10:20 PM, slery wrote:

I am looking for a new email program (obviously needs to work with NVDA).

Must haves: work with gmail, work with multiple email accounts, open multiple folders at the same time

Thanks for any help. Outlook keeps crashing every time I try to open a second folder (or even just switch to a different folder within the same window).

Cindy