Re: Question Regarding how my name is shown here

you can get help from gene or other moderators.
i went to the website and changed my name to my real name.
God bless you!

On 9/4/17, Antony Stone <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it> wrote:
So, how is your name shown as "Marshall handheld Flax" then?

I subscribe to the list by email (ie: not the web interface) and my name is

shown as "Antony Stone".

No mention of "via Groups.io" in either of our names...

Antony.

On Monday 04 September 2017 at 00:00:31, Marshall handheld Flax wrote:

I believe you can't, and that's probably a good thing. This way
recipients
can tell the difference between emails sent directly by you and emails
resent by groups.io. In the latter case, the recipients must trust that
groups.io is faithfully relaying your emails. In this case, we probably
trust groups.io, but you might not trust other relayers, so it's good to
know who is doing the relaying.

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 5:49 PM, Noah Carver via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,

I write my messages to the group using thunderbird. I noticed that when
write a message, it Comes up as "Noah carver via groups.io". How do I
get
it to just display my name?

Thanks,

Noah
--
Please apologise my errors, since I have a very small device.

Please reply to the
list;
please *don't* CC
me.