Re: [NVDA stopping Outlook 2016

slery <slerythema@...>

I have this problem constantly. It is so bad now that I cannot use any
folder other than the one that is open.

For another problem, my computer was recently reset (office 365 and NVDA
were both among the programs reinstalled. This reset has allowed my
computer to finally get creators update (1703)). The problem with Outlook
is at it's worst.
Cindy

On August 30, 2017 1:21:20 AM "laura cornwell" <cornwelll627@gmail.com> wrote:

Well  I am having the same trouble   and I don't know where this could
be coming from  I would also like to know  now when I use the screen
reader that

comes with Windows  outlook works fine. all the best to fixing this
trouble.    On 8/25/2017 5:31 AM, Chris Mullins wrote:
I have Outlook 2007 and it works fine with NVDA until I try to read the
status bar using NVDA+end when Outlook stops working and I have to restart
it. This has occurred in quite a few versions of NVDA up to 17.2. I'm not
saying it's an NVDA problem, it may be something to do with the interaction
between the information exposed by Outlook and how NVDA obtains it whichh
causes it. I doubt MS would do anything to solve it, so I just avoid
using that keystroke.

Cheers#

Chris