From: "Travis Siegel" <tsiegel@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Making Partition Using NVDA

If there's a way to resize partitions with built in windows tools, I
sure never learned about it. The only way to make one partition two
partitions is to delete the existing partition, and create two of them,
which wipes out everything on the drive, and leaves you with two freshly
formatted partitions both of which will be completely blank. This is
fine if you don't care about the contents of your hard disk, but if
you're trying to simply split a single partition into two partitions,
then there aren't any ways to do this with just default windows utilities.

On 9/2/2017 11:41 PM, Raghavendra Janivarada wrote:

Hi, I don’t want to go with third party application. Built-in disk
management option can fulfil my requirement. My question is that How
to do this using NVDA?

Windows 10