From: "Marshall handheld Flax" <m.droid.flax@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question Regarding how my name is shown here

I believe you can't, and that's probably a good thing. This way recipients
can tell the difference between emails sent directly by you and emails
resent by groups.io. In the latter case, the recipients must trust that
groups.io is faithfully relaying your emails. In this case, we probably
trust groups.io, but you might not trust other relayers, so it's good to
know who is doing the relaying.

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 5:49 PM, Noah Carver via Groups.Io <
carvernoah309=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi,

I write my messages to the group using thunderbird. I noticed that when I
write a message, it Comes up as "Noah carver via groups.io". How do I get
it to just display my name?

Thanks,

Noah