From: "Lino Morales" <linomorales001@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Windows older versions

Backstage view? Does anyone who's sighted know what that look like and
what's the point of it being their?

On 9/3/2017 3:43 PM, Gene wrote:
Perhaps it might be useful to discuss how to disable back stage view
in recent versions of Word. I don't use Word but I've seen comments
that appear reliable that turning off back stage view makes Word much
easier to use. This may not be directly related to ribbons but since
we are discussing ribbons this may be a helpful topic.
Brian
Thanks for the compliment of my ribbon material.