From: "Sally Kiebdaj" <fiddle.pup@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2017 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] lag when writing messages in thunderbird

I have also had big lags only in TB composition but with both NVDA and
Window-Eyes.

I am running Windows 7 pro on an i7 2.7GHrz processor with 16 GB of RAM. I
don't think the lag should be from a slow machine especially since it
doesn't impact programs like word or excel which can lag with lack of
processing power.

I have the service pack 1 for win 7 and haven't looked into other service
packs. Might that help?

Thoughts?
Sally

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io <
the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

tbird.

On 02/09/2017 10:26, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

Is this the search in Windows or Tbird?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.