Re: Firefox lags on FB

Aravind R

and we are unable to locate log out button or sign out unless i use
m.facebook.com

On 3/5/16, Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone here experienced lags when using Facebook with Firefox along
with a screen reader (Jaws or NVDA)? I've been using Firefox for a long time
and I've experienced lags with Facebook from time-to-time and it's really
annoying, especially on my Surface 3. On my desktop I'm using Jaws, and on
my Surface 3 I'm using NVDA, latest version.

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales
mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.