From: "Travis Siegel" <tsiegel@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2017 5:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] email and nvda

thunderbird works a treat. It's a bit slow at times (especially if you
have thousands and thousands of messages), but otherwise, it works just
fine with NVDA, and I've been using it for just about a year now without
any major problems.

On 9/3/2017 10:20 PM, slery wrote:

I am looking for a new email program (obviously needs to work with NVDA).

Must haves: work with gmail, work with multiple email accounts, open
multiple folders at the same time

Thanks for any help. Outlook keeps crashing every time I try to open a
second folder (or even just switch to a different folder within the
same window).

Cindy