Re: email and nvda

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Mozilla Thunderbird is great. If you want less bells and whistles the built in Mail app in Windows 10 should work for you. What version of MS Office are you running? What screen reader do you use? Maybe Office needs to be uninstalled then reinstalled again.

On 9/3/2017 10:20 PM, slery wrote:

I am looking for a new email program (obviously needs to work with NVDA).

Must haves: work with gmail, work with multiple email accounts, open multiple folders at the same time

Thanks for any help. Outlook keeps crashing every time I try to open a second folder (or even just switch to a different folder within the same window).

Cindy