getting messages to automatically read in outlook when using NVDA

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi when I am using Jaws and the latest version of outlook.

I can open A message and then read it and hit control delete and I will go on to the next message.

Now if I use NVDA I can do this it will delete the message that I just read.

But then it will open the next on and I will have to use the NVDA key and down arrow to read the next message.

Can you get an add on that will fix that or is that just the way things work with that screen reader?