Re: Weather Plus 4.5 update available

Antony Stone

I just tried a Google search for "NVDA weather addon"

Did you try that for yourself?

The first result was https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/weatherPlus.en.html

I hope that helps.

Antony.

On Monday 04 September 2017 at 17:01:22, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
wrote:

there is the add on I need the weather add on

On 9/4/17, Dr. arvind singh brar <arvindsinghbrar@...> wrote:
Hello there,

I get thecan'g reach this page error when i try to download the weather
plus plugin
Is there something wrong with the link?
Thanks
Arvind

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

On Sep 4, 2017, at 8:12 PM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io
<adrianobarb@...> wrote:

Hi to every one,

Changes in this version 4.5:
* Added hotkey NVDA+shift+control+alt+w;
Open the Weather Plus settings dialog.
* Correct some English strings.
#Changes in the Weather Plus Settings window:
* Added 8 new check boxes;
It is now possible to further customize the output:
* wind direction.
* wind speed.
* Perceived temperature.
* Humidity value.
* Visibility value.
* Atmospheric pressure value.
* Indicates the atmospheric pressure in millimeters of mercury (mmHg).
* State of the barometric pressure.

Weather Plus normally can able to update itself, however, your installed
version can't do it because the download link on italian page for
technical reasons
is changed.
you must download it from direct download:
http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus4.5.nvda-addon
or from page:
http://www.nvda.it/weather-plus/
Thanks