Re: Further Update Query

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Glad I had the Upgrade Assistant on my desktop when I got this referb HP on my birthday. I had build 1086 on here.

On 9/4/2017 12:10 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

By the way, if you still happen to be running Windows 10 Version 1607, and want to get to Version 1703, you can use the Update Assistant (Update Now button) on the Windows 10 Download Page, or, if you're an advanced user, follow these instructions for Updating Windows 10 using the Windows 10 ISO file.

At this late date in the roll out for Version 1703 I would not hesitate to do either if you do not yet have it.

            Niels Bohr