From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Antony
Stone
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2017 8:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] getting messages to automatically read in outlook when
using NVDA

I'm not quite sure what the problem is here. You say that with JAWS:

"I can open a message and then read it and hit control delete and I will go
on
to the next message".

I assume you mean it's deleted the first message as well.

Then you say that with NVDA:

"I can do this it will delete the message that I just read, but then it will

open the next one"

You then say you have to use NVDA-down to actually read that message.

Maybe it's just because of the different wording you've used, but what's the

difference between JAWS, which "goes on to the next message", and NVDA,
which
"deletes the message you just read and then opens the next one"?

To me these things sound the same.

Antony.

On Monday 04 September 2017 at 15:39:23, Casey wrote:

Hi when I am using Jaws and the latest version of outlook.

I can open A message and then read it and hit control delete and I will go
on to the next message.

Now if I use NVDA I can do this it will delete the message that I just
read.

But then it will open the next on and I will have to use the NVDA key and
down arrow to read the next message.

Can you get an add on that will fix that or is that just the way things
work with that screen reader?
--
Most people have more than the average number of legs.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC
me.