Re: office365

Darren Tomblin

I got it installed but i'm having another problem. it started before
installing it. something keeps getting corrupted. my alt tab doesn't
work and the start menu won't come up and if I switch to jaws or window
eyes I get an error about the display. I checked and i'm running the
latest driver for my graphics card.  also if I have someone look at my
screen sometimes its either blue or black with just the mouse pointer on
it. if I reboot the problem goes away. i'm running windows10 with all
current updates on the screen readers. does anyone know how to fix this.
thanks

On 9/4/2017 3:34 PM, slery wrote:
I agree. Since your version is not very old, I would personally stick with
it until it no longer works for you. When I made the switch, it was from
2002. I was having issues that all seemed to go back to some compatibility
problems. We chose 365 this time because it was cheaper to have both out
look and access plus the ability to install on up to five computers.
Cindy

On August 15, 2017 3:38:00 AM "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io"

Why do you want to install the new product? To be honest the old adage, if
its not broken don't fix it comes to mind. New lamps for old may be
alluring, but ask yourself if you will use any of the new bits and indeed
whether you want to tie yourself into paid updates of a new version.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-