I havn't looked and if they are old they may not work but I have traced
round for things like winlame and to be honest what I thought was dead
did have an update and is still about.

On 4/09/2017 9:23 a.m., Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
What about the old Mbrela voices? I wonder if those things are still
around?
---
Christopher Gilland

http://www.gshministry.org
(980) 500-9575
----- Original Message -----
From: Shaun Everiss
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence

Free voices.

Well you are restricted to the following.

1. the nvda extra voices page has festival, and pico and a few other
things.

2. the speachhub project I think its speachhup.org but I forget thats
got a few.

Thirdly the ms voices, sapi4 are free they are round ms site.

4. While not exactly free if you email enablerehab@gmail.com and get
the dectalk sapi voices and just pay a couple bucks or whatever you
can
spare you will get some voices the volumes are not that great but
well.

Ofcause the other way I'd go is if you can get some cash, watch out
for
voice pack sales, I got the inoetics voices for a sale early on.

The voices at atguys.com are in packs to.

There is flite if you can find it, its worse than espeak but its
about.

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/high-quality-voices-available-for-nvda/

>> http://www.acapela-nvda.com/
>>
>> I found them all using a Google search for "NVDA voices".
>>
>> Antony.
>>
>> On Sunday 03 September 2017 at 16:55:46, mr. Chikodinaka
Nickarandidum

http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=20&zenid=85ea

<mailto:knitqueen2007@gmail.com>>

NVDA