Re: one core voices

Quentin Christensen

OneCore voices are only available in Windows 10.  If you have Windows 10 then you can add new voices by:
1. Press the WINDOWS key to open the start menu
2. Start typing "Region and language".
3. When "Region and language settings" come up as a system settings option, press ENTER.
4. On this screen, you can add new languages, and for languages you already have installed, you can add a speech pack (if not already installed) - tab to the first language, arrow through the languages you have installed, press ENTER on one, tab to "Options" and enter on that to go into its options).

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 12:49 PM, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo <ochikodinaka@...> wrote:
how do I get 1cor voices what is the key comboNation

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess